Party in Paradise….New Year’s Eve at the Luna Blue!
Posted by Tony & Cheri on December 18, 2009
Some places seem to think New Year’s Eve is a chance to add on a hefty cover charge, double the prices on drinks and try to be super-cool. Not us. Down here at the Luna Blue we think New Year’s Eve should be all about margaritas and palm trees.
So this New Year’s Eve, we are having an old school “Party in Paradise” with Buffett, Booze and Bikinis…
* Start with a New Year’s Eve Happy Hour…2 for 1 Margaritas from 5-8 pm.
* Enjoy live music by Mike Grabow, who will sing about putting your toes in the water and your butt in the sand.
* Whenever Mike takes a break we will turn on Radio Margaritaville.
* Hungry? Spanish Tapas can be delivered right to your swing or table from Miguel at Las Cazuelas Restaurant across the street.
* And just to add to the beach party atmosphere, girls in bikinis drink FREE!
Enjoy Boat Drinks while sitting on a swing beneath a palm thatched roof; stroll in a beautiful tropical garden; dance next to a waterfall; and join us for a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
No cover, no reservations, no inflated prices and “no worries, Mon.”